If you have to cancel your place on a course after paying the deposit or fees, please email
email@example.com as soon as possible.
In the case of cancellation before the start of a course, all fees paid can be credited towards
a future course, or can be credited towards another person’s course fees, as nominated by
you. If you prefer a refund, the following applies:
Short Intro courses
▪ Cancelling your place more than 2 weeks before the course = refund of 80% of fees paid
▪ Cancelling less than 2 weeks before the course = no refund, but credit for the total paid
towards a future course.
Longer courses (PDC or 1 week+ courses)
▪ Cancelling with more than 2 weeks’ notice = non-return of £50 deposit, or credit for a
▪ Cancelling with less than 2 weeks’ notice = refund of 80% of course fees paid, 20%
▪ Cancelling with less than 7 days’ notice = no refund, but full credit for the total paid.
If for any reason a course is cancelled by NonStuff, 100% refund of money paid will be
made, or you can choose to receive credit to be used towards a future course.
Note on deposits and fees:
Short courses: you will normally be asked to pay the full course fee to secure your place.
For longer courses, you may choose to pay a deposit or the full fee to confirm your place;
however, if you pay a deposit, the outstanding fees will be required at least 2 weeks before
the course start date.
- Permaculture Info
- Courses and workshops
- Building projects