Want to make sure NonStuff Festival 2015 is another great celebratory event?
Here are some ways you can support us:
- Let your friends know about our Early Bird ticket prices – there is a 15% discount on all ticket prices, until 20th March.
- Book tickets here and you could be one of the people to receive a surprise gift!
We will be offering some lovely little surprises at some key points in the ticket sales!! We will offer gifts to the person/s who books ticket number 25, ticket number 50, and if we reach ticket number 100 before Spring equinox – 20th March (the early bird price cut off point) then we are offering a free place to the 100th person to book!!
- Offer a workshop, please fill in the online application form. We are looking for co-creators to make this an exciting, inviting and educational family event, with the focus on nature and fun.
Preference will be given to workshops that involve natural or recycled materials, focus on the wonders of nature, permaculture or creative arts. Bring us your ideas, we are open to suggestions and wackiness 😉
- Come and make some music or offer creative performance art. All performances are unamplified in rooms with good acoustics. The use of small amps for bass guitar/keyboard is possible but the volume of these must match that of the unamplified parts.
- Spread the word about the Festival amongst your friends, by sharing this link: http://nonstuff-festival-2015.bpt.me