Module 1 – 21+22 Jan
Module 2 – 11+12 Feb
Module 3 – 11+12 March
Module 4 – 8+9 April
Module 5 – 13+14 May
Module 6 – 10+11 June
For full details please read the course info document. PDC 2017 course info pdf
The booking form IS HERE
About NonStuff industries
NonStuff Industries is a Social Enterprise with the following aims :
- To organise music and sustainability festivals and events
- To help others to run their own events
- To promote permaculture education and provide subsidised places on courses
- To promote local music, crafts and arts
- To promote anything else we like the look of
Like many, our ideal future is a truly sustainable society.
However, we’re interested in a truly sustainable society that is also having a good time, because “If it’s not fun, it’s not sustainable” (Guy Dauncey).
Are you interested in running your own NonStuff event?
1) Use the NonStuff event principles (see below).
2) Have been to a NonStuff event.
3) Do not clash in time or space with an existing NonStuff event
Then you can appear on the NonStuff website as an official event, use the NonStuff logo and feature in the mail-outs. We can also provide some help and tips with organising your event.
The NonStuff Event Principles are:
1) Participatory workshops including permaculture and sustainability, foraging, crafts, music, singing, dancing etc.
2) Unamplified performances of all varieties.
3) Games and activities i.e. table tennis, hill walking, volley ball, tiddlywinks.
4) Low technology – high imagination.
5) If it’s not fun, it’s not sustainable.
Who is involved?
James Chapman – CEO
James is the creative force behind Nonstuff Industries. He is a musician, permaculture teacher and social artist.
Tracey organises festival workshops, takes bookings for courses and promotes all the Nonstuff activities.
Dougie Mackay organises the crew for the festivals.
Elly will be running Children’s Permaculture Workshops in 2015.
Lucie teaches on my permaculture courses. Her favourite subjects are “Patterns in Nature” and “Organic Gardening”. She is an active member of North Queensferry Transition Town.
Woodsman and spoon carver Si teaches practical sessions on Permaculture courses and also plays in the Forgotten Works.
Martin plays in the Forgotten Works
Grainne plays in the Forgotten Works