Bookings are now open for the 2-day Introduction to Permaculture course. Please go to the Courses page for more information and to book.
Dates for the 2018 Edinburgh course are :
Module 1/Intro weekend – 20th and 21st Jan (Based in Edinburgh)
Module 2 – 3rd and 4th Feb (Based in Edinburgh)
Module 3 – 3rd and 4th March (Based in Edinburgh)
Module 4 – 7th and 8th April (Based in Edinburgh)
Module 5 – 5th and 6th May (Based at Leadburn)
Module 6 – 2nd and 3rd June (Based at Leadburn)
About NonStuff industries
NonStuff Industries is a Social Enterprise run by James Chapman with the following aims
- To promote permaculture education and provide subsidised places on courses
- To organise music and sustainability festivals and events
- To help others to run their own events
- To promote local music, crafts and arts
- To promote anything else I like the look of
Like many, I’m working towards a truly sustainable society.
However, I’m interested in a truly sustainable society that is also having a good time, because “If it’s not fun, it’s not sustainable” (Guy Dauncey).