Forest Gardening (15 – 16 September 2018)
Forest gardening is an increasingly popular approach to growing food sustainably and efficiently through making use of the beneficial relationships of a natural healthy ecosystem, maximising the use of the garden’s vertical dimension, and increasing the range of perennial food plants to fill all available niches.
This two-day course will introduce you to the forest gardening approach and its benefits, teaching you the basics of designing a forest garden, and the methods of establishing and maintaining it.
About the teacher: Nenya Milne is an Edinburgh-based Permaculture designer, teacher and gardener with a special interest in Forest Gardening and unusual edible plants.
How to book:
- First, read full course info and fee structure: course info
- Then, complete the booking form
- Finally, make the fee payment… and you’re booked!
If you have questions about the course or booking, do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other useful links
- Read our cancellation policy
- Sign up for the NonStuff e-newsletter
- Find other courses under Permaculture Association UK listings.