NonStuff Industries is a social business with the following aims:
- To promote permaculture education and provide subsidised places on courses
- To organise music and sustainability festivals and events
- To help others to run their own events
- To promote local music, crafts and arts
- To promote anything else we like the look of.
Like many, we’re working towards a truly sustainable society. However, we’re interested in a truly sustainable society that is also having a good time, because “If it’s not fun, it’s not sustainable” (Guy Dauncey).
Sign up for the NonStuff e-newsletter for monthly bulletins with our news, latest permaculture courses and events.